1. On the stove top get the water boiling in a double-boiler base.
2. In the top, in the following order, place the beans, broccoli, and courgettes.
3. Steam for around 5-7 minutes, depending on your desired tenderness.
4. Slice mushrooms.
5. Remove greens and drain into a colander.
6. Immediately place greens in freezer to help retain their colour.
7. Prepare dressing by adding olive oil and balsamic vinegar to jar or glass bottle.
8. After 8-10 minutes, remove greens from the freezer.
9. Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
10. Shake dressing well and drizzle with desired amount.
11. Season with salt and pepper.
12. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
This will serve two people as a meal or four as a side.
Hi I'm Kathryn Price.
I'm a 55 year old post-menopausal woman sharing my journey of Taking Care of Me. I'm on a mission to lose weight and improve my health and well-being. Click here to join me in my Facebook group and let's journey together.