Super, super-easy to make, these cookies are absolutely delicious and taste just like the real thing. With almond meal, stevia and coconut oil they're super-healthy too.
Makes 30 small cookies (2 net carbs each)
1¼ c almond meal
¼ c cocoa or cacao powder
¼ c Natvia powdered sweetener
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp finely ground sea salt
½ c Healtheries Sugar-Free chocolate baking bits
⅓ c coconut oil (or butter) melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Whisk wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
2. Add wet to dry ingredients.
3. Mix until combined.
4. Roll into small balls and place on baking paper on tray.
5. Flatten with fork, spoon or your fingers.
6. Bake at 160C for 10-12 minutes.
Question: What's your favourite low carb sweet treat recipe? Tell us in the comments.
Hi I'm Kathryn Price.
I'm a 55 year old post-menopausal woman sharing my journey of Taking Care of Me. I'm on a mission to lose weight and improve my health and well-being. Click here to join me in my Facebook group and let's journey together.