What is a contraindication? From Wikipedia, a contraindication is a condition or factor that serves as a reason to withhold a certain medical treatment due to the harm that it would cause the patient.
Some natural supplements should not be taken together, and some prescription medicines contraindicate with some natural remedies. Always check with your doctor and natural health consultant.
Here's what I'm taking at the moment during a particularly stressful time (I do not take any prescription medicines therefore it is quite safe for me to take all of these).
Thompson's St John's Wort
- Helps the body to maintain normal mood in times of stress and worry.
- Assists the body’s natural ability to cope with stress.
- Supports restful sleep.
Go Stress Remedy (L-Theanine)
- Supports good mood and relaxation.
Rescue Remedy (Bach Flowers)
- Comforting and reassuring when shocked, anguished, upset, fearful, unable to cope.
- In a spray format placed under the tongue.
- For use as and when required.
Solgars Magnesium Citrate
- Muscle relaxation, sleep, nervous system support, normal bowel function and cardiovascular health.
- Physically active people, those who have physical or emotional tension, or are stressed may benefit from extra Magnesium.
Good Health Energy & Vitality (Adrenal Support)
- Feel recharged and in control.
- Supports physical and mental performance.
- Manages stress and nervous tension.
- Supports energy and vitality.
All of my supplements come from HealthPost online. With extra-speedy delivery and brilliant customer service, you can't beat them. And that's without the amazing prices! Check them out here www.healthpost.co.nz.
Question: Do you use supplements? If so, tell us what you use and how you find them.
Hi I'm Kathryn Price.
I'm a 55 year old post-menopausal woman sharing my journey of Taking Care of Me. I'm on a mission to lose weight and improve my health and well-being. Click here to join me in my Facebook group and let's journey together.