1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper cups or grease tins well.
3. Beat eggs in a jug and add seasoning.
4. Place 1 teaspoon of red onion and bacon in each cup.
5. Add a sprinkle of chives into each cup.
6. Pour egg mixture over ingredients, filling about half way.
7. Place 2 cherry tomato halves and 1 slice of brie onto each.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or mixture is set.
Eat cold, at room temperature or heat. Suitable to freeze.
These egg muffins are delicious with salad in summer for lunch.
I'll be experimenting with more recipes in the coming months. Check back with my blog regularly.
If you'd like the idea of Taking Care of Me, join the conversation in my Facebook group.
Hi I'm Kathryn Price.
I'm a 55 year old post-menopausal woman sharing my journey of Taking Care of Me. I'm on a mission to lose weight and improve my health and well-being. Click here to join me in my Facebook group and let's journey together.